For more information about the power of attorney, see the following resources published by the Office of the Public Advocate:
- OPA 2021, Take control
- OPA 2020, Questions for your lawyer
- OPA 2020, Future planning for decision-making and the law in Victoria: A resource for lawyers who practise in future planning
- OPA 2020, Supported decision-making in Victoria
- OPA 2019, You decide who decides: Making an enduring power for financial decisions
- OPA 2018, Side by Side: A guide for people wanting support to make decisions
- OPA 2017, Your voice: Trust your choice – tips for seniors making enduring powers of attorney.