For more information about the A formal, written legal document in which one person gives another person power to make decisions or take actions for them in certain situations. See also enduring power; supportive attorney., see the following booklets:
- OPA 2020, Take control of your future decision-making: An introduction.
- OPA 2020, Take control: A guide for making enduring powers of attorney.
- OPA 2018, Guide for attorneys.
- OPA 2018, Side by side: A guide to appointing supportive attorneys.
- OPA 2017, Supported decision-making in Victoria: A guide for families.
- OPA 2017, Your voice: A type of property ownership or arrangement where one party, known as the trustee, holds property or money for the benefit of another party, referred to as the beneficiary. your choice – tips for seniors making enduring powers of attorney.